Complete packages for a Goa
Completely packages for a Goa, and Good morning everyone today I will guide you and share with you.
You will know the best place in goa.
without wasting time let’s get started and Goa is a timeless holiday vacation.
Visit this best place at any time of the year and you will never return disappointed.
Being one of the most wonderful party destinations.
Goa has always managed to live up to its image of being the hippest place for parties and beach strolls.
With the laid-back nature of Goa, the good vibes, spectacular nightlife, and the architectural marvels of Churches and forts, whatever may be your best choice.
Goa is definitely the place to be, especially for a family.
No better place than Goa welcomes a family wholeheartedly and lets them share their happy moment.
If you are looking forward to heading to Goa with your family but do not know where to get started, we have listed down a few Goa packages that will help you plan your trip perfectly.
Goa makes for an excellent road trip from India’s leading cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, etc.
Here is the list of travel application that may help you to book your trip
Make my trip
Make My Trip Goa packages offer a wide range of customized packages family.
They have one for the romantic and also packages that have adventure many activities included.
Such packages are for families who are absolutely adventure-like very much.
Because they have packages for 3 nights and 4 days, you can also change them according to your needs.
Before you finally book your ticket talk to them clear your doubts.
Some packages may not have meals clear your all queries before you get it to book.
Cost of the package:
The cost of the Make my trip Goa package starts from RS 6000.
This particular package costs Rs 26,000 per adult.
But you can opt for packages that cost less if you are on a budget-friendly trip.
If prices are not fixed
- visit this site you will get the actual price https://www.makemytrip.com
Best Place In Goa
Most popular beaches:
- Palolem Beach
- Colva Beach
- Dona Paula Beach.
- Morjim Beach.
- Benaulim Beach
- Vagator Beach.
- Calangute Beach
- Galgibaga Beach.
Most popular restaurant
- These restaurant located in North Goa
Tamarind Café, North Goa
We thought we might begin with the healthier quick-bites option.
Tucked away in Arambol is that this food paradise that serves delicious quick eats for the snacking buffs.
Set during a garden under a 200-year old banyan is that this beautiful and comfy cafe.
The is that the best dishes are dished out here by the Japanese chef who causes you to enjoy some great food made up of the local produce and therefore the freshest of ingredients.
The macrobiotic meal options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner include delish soups, salads, and mains made with generous quantities of imported vegetable oil, ghee, and veggies.
- Location: Varchawadda, Arambol, North Goa
- Timings: 08:00 am to 11:00 pm; every day
- Must-try Items: Healthy Options, Salads, Chinese, Thai
- Average Cost for Two: ₹ 400 and $5 dollar us price
2. La Plage, North Goa :
Let us warn you at the outset and nine out of 10 people are reported to possess fallen crazy with this place at the very first sight.
And here is give very delicious food.
- Location: Aswem Beach, Arambol, North Goa
- Timings: 08:30 am to 10.00 pm; every day
- Must-try Items: Burgers, Sea Food, Chocolate Thali, Cocktails, Chicken Burger, Salad, Beef Carpaccio
- Average Cost for Two: ₹ 800 and us dollar is $10
3. Bhatti Village, North Goa :
Fancy something authentically Goan and homemade.
Something that you simply would remember for the remainder of your life?
Head to Bhatti Village, a family-owned restaurant tucked away within the narrow lanes of Nerul.
Remember, the place doesn’t have a fixed menu but serves you different dishes in different seasons.
- Location: Bhatti Waddo, Nerul, North Goa
- Timings: 06:30 pm to 11:00 pm; every day
- Must-try Items: Pork vindaloo, roast pork, seafood, dried prawn curry
- Average Cost for Two: ₹ 500 and $6 dollar
4. Spice Goa, North Goa :
What is the point of your visit to Goa if you do not include it in some local fare?
Spice Goa is where the designing thalis enriched with the local flavors offer you a home-style welcoming and tickle your taste buds.
These wholesome thalis offer comfort and beautiful taste again you will visit.
The fresh catch of the day and the freshly grounded masala made in-house contribute to the scrumptious meals at Spice Goa.
Whether you fancy Rawa-fried fish, liver such, mutton chops, or chicken cafreal, you will find them all in this one-of-its-kind restaurant.
- Location: Satt-Adhar Complex, Mapusa, North Goa
- Timings: 12:00 pm to 03:00 pm and 07:30 pm to 11:00 pm; every day
- Must-try Items: Sea Food, Rice, Beer, Prawn Curry, Goan Thali, Dal Tadka, Fish Curry
- Average Cost for Two: ₹ 900 and $12
5. Burger Factory, North Goa:
here you will get a burger of all variety and good quality material they use best restaurant visit these definite
you will like a place.
- Location: Anjuna Main Road, Anjuna, North Goa
- Timings: 11:30 am to 03:30 pm and 06:30 pm to 10:30 pm; every day
- Must-try Items: Gourmet Chicken Burger, Spinach Burger, Wedges, Mushroom Burger, Fries, Chicken Parmesan Burger
- Average Cost for Two: ₹ 1100 and $15
- more restaurant are available to visit it these site https://www.tripadvisor.in/Restaurants-g297604-Goa.html
Most Popular Religious
BASILICA OF BOM JESUS
SHREE MANGUESHI TEMPLE
SAFA SHAHOURI MASJID
BODGESHWAR TEMPLE AT MAPUSA
Most Popular Adventure in Goa
Trekking in Goa
1. Sonsogor Trek:
If you want to feel on top of the world, you can head to Sonsogor for a trek as it has one of the three highest peaks in the state.
Because so maybe it is not the top of the world, but it is the top of Goa.
That’s not so bad either, right?
After all this trek lasts only about 2-3 hours, trekkers flock to this place quite often to take in the wonders of the Goan greenery.
- Location: Sonsogor, Goa
- How to reach: There are many buses that ply to this trekking spot in Goa. So whether you will be traveling from Goa Airport or any of the railway stations, the buses will take you there.
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Best time to visit: November to January
2. Satregad Fort Trek :
At a stretch of 16 km, this trail passes through valleys, mountains, and waterfalls, bringing every painting of nature you’ll have ever seen, to life.
if you visit these places you will get fresh air and your mind must be relaxed.
- Location: Nagargaon, Goa
- How to reach: You can reach the location from Panaji by local buses or shared taxis.
- Level of Difficulty: Medium
- Best time to visit: November to March
- Important Info: Avoid going here during the monsoons
3. Netravali Waterfalls Trek:
This 13 km long trek is situated within the Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary.
Imagine the views you will be privy to. Malabar giant squirrel, Indian bison, four-horned antelope, leopard, etc.
some of the animals that live within this sanctuary and it is also home to birds like the rare Malayan night heron.
Nilgiri wood pigeon, great pied hornbill, grey-headed bulbul to name a few.
Keep your eyes open and your binoculars handy so that you can catch sight of these amazing bird species as you like.
- Location: Pale, Goa
- How to reach: You can take the local bus or taxi from Maragao city.
- Level of Difficulty: Medium
- Best time to visit: June
4.Vagheri Mountain Trek:
Are you a seasoned trekker trying to find challenging trails in Goa to conquer?
After then the Vagheri Trek might just be for you
One of the very best peaks of Goa, the Vagheri Mountain provides a breath-taking view of the town.
It is a one-hour trek that covers 7KM from Chorla Ghats to Vagheri Mountain.
Having said that, it is best you hire an expert and who will lead the way safely.
- Location: Zormen, Goa
- How to reach: Several local buses and taxis ply from different places in Goa to Chorla Ghats.
- Level of Difficulty: Slightly difficult
- Best time to visit: June to September
5. Todo Waterfalls Trek
If you want to be on the safe side, then try trekking in Goa at Todo Waterfalls.
The 5 KM trek begins from Panjim and is one that adventurers simply love.
This terrain is laden with dense forests, river streams, and mini waterfalls, which are a sight for sore eyes.
Be aware to blink, but keep your camera ready.
- Location: Bandh, Santa Cruz, Goa
- How to Reach: Dabolim Airport is the nearest airport. You can also take the train to Panjim. From there, you can hire a taxi or take a bus to the waterfall.
- Level of Difficulty: Medium
- Best time to visit: June to February